BESPOKE TEAM EVENT DESIGNS
Over the past few years, we've been asked to create a number of designs specifically for a particular team ride, a big road trip or similar. We now offer that service with three options for tailoring your own creation - usually on T-shirts or hoodies, but can be on any product.
Marking those special rides
Sometimes a big trip or a team event need something a little special to mark the occasion – and that’s what we hope to deliver with our Bespoke range. We offer 3 levels of service to create a design personalised to your needs:
GOLD : Entirely bespoke look and design
- We start by chatting to you about the ride and what you are seeking; type of product and budget
- Our Lead designer will create a new RIDDEN design for you
- Creation leadtime : 2-3 weeks depending on studio workload
- Minimum of 4 shirts per order; £35 per t shirt [one sides] plus one off design fee of c £100, depending on scope of work
SILVER : From £29.99 per t-shirt + design fee
- Our next level service incorporates both a front design [as Bronze] PLUS adding a back design/print
- Other riders have added: trip dates, trail names or your riding team
- Creation leadtime : 2 weeks
- Minimum of 4 shirts per order; with a one off design fee of £49
BRONZE : From £26 per t-shirt [other products on request]
- Our entry-level bespoke and as such , the most cost effective
- Your design is based on our ‘Barry Knows Best’ template, tailored to your own GPX and route or trail name
- T-shirts come with a front print only featuring your trail map and your own wording/trail name
- Pricing : £26 per shirt + £30 design set -up fee
- Minimum 2 shirts; £zero design fee if over 8 shirts
Morzine : Tour de France July ’16
Four peaks design to represent Stage 20 route
We were asked to create a Tour t-shirt for a Brighton group of 4 heading down to the Alps for this year’s Morzine stage, marked by some decidedly British weather in the mountains.
CC’s London to Brighton 2013
One of our earliest designs
The original ‘chains’ design, adapted for a team shirt for the London to Brighton ride back in 2013.
Later became the inspiration to the Chains range – but on that day, gave the team the patience to endure the walk-ride-coast that is the London to Brighton!
MTB @ Tignes, Summer 2015
First outing for the Trailblazer design
Four blokes, a free apartment in the Alps and a long weekend of amazing downhill riding… something that needed to be celebrated!